TYPE: Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health
As a leader in insurance broking and risk management, M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc. helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have multiple office locations throughout California, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans numerous industry practices as well as risk and specialty practices. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Initiates new revenue by developing new clients that meet the M.D. Manouel’s ideal client profile ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company as stated in the annual individual sales goal.
- Researches & identifies prospects that may meet M.D. Manouel’s ideal client profile.
- Effectively uses M.D. Manouel’s sales tools to make initial contact with qualified prospects.
- Meets with prospective and existing clients and develops a positive business relationship.
- Engages the appropriate industry group and M.D. Manouel’s resources to offer “Best in Practices” resources for each prospect.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, & combinations that will best serve & address the client/prospect’s issues & objectives.
- Supports sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data in order to track and monitor activities for management reporting & sales forecasts.
- Keeps up to date on prospects’ current issues, researches new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Transitions new accounts to the client team seamlessly.
- Is a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develops an industry focus (major/minor) supporting the growth areas of the office.
- Understands and complies with M.D. Manouel’s compliance and transparency standards.
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling.
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus.
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools.
- Is appropriately licensed and has a working understanding of M.D. Manouel’s resources, services and solutions.
- Holds a bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc. offers competitive salaries, competitive new and renewal commissions, and comprehensive benefits. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc. is an EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employer.
To apply for this position, please contact us via email or apply in person at:
M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc.
7447 N. First Street, Suite 101
Fresno, California 93720