Reports to: Operations Manager
Summary: This position is responsible for the effective, efficient and timely client management and retention of the book of business of the assigned Agency Producer(s).
PRIMARY CONTACT WITH THE PRODUCER
Routinely review aged items reports.
- Process mail and phone requests on daily basis.
- Preparation of binders, certificates, account summaries (to include premium and loss experience as well as coverage), endorsements, policies, lost policy releases, and account balance status when requested.
- Adhere to M.D. Manouel’s documentation guidelines.
- Prepare proposals & applications in coordination with producer(s), submitting to appropriate carriers and following up for timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals as needed for account review.
- Process and follow up on cancellation requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
- Maintain proper documentation in regards to Account Activity w/follow up as needed.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of policy forms and endorsements with ability to explain detailed coverage provisions to the client.
PRIMARY CONTACT WITH THE MARKET PLACE
- Initiate own correspondence with companies. Ensure that these items are delivered or mailed to clients on a timely basis.
- All accounts to have Loss Summaries completed annually. Loss Summary form is to be the primary communication document for ordering Loss Runs.
- Prepare Certificate Templates to issue certificates.
- Prepare documentation for submissions to Marketing or the incumbent carrier, as appropriate.
- Submission to Marketing email request
- Loss Summary
- Complete applications; ACORD, Supplementals, Carrier Specific
- COPE Spread sheet with full documentation.
- Description of Operations by named insured on separate word document, as needed.
- Coverage and exclusion form, as needed.
- Contact with companies to ensure proper processing of all requests necessary to the effectively maintain the client’s insurance program including but not limited to renewals, endorsements……etc.
PRIMARY CONTACT WITH THE CLIENT
- In a Producer’s/Account Executive’s absence, maintain positive Client relationships and have the ability to analyze situations, make proactive decisions and follow through.
- Assist in design of, or independently design, insurance plan for clients as assigned and directed by agency management.
- Initiate own correspondence with clients. Ensure that these items are delivered or mailed to clients on a timely basis.
- Actively use Agency’s System to manage Policies past expiration dates, SIC codes…etc. to manage client data base variables and collections.
- Visit clients with or without Producer as necessary.
CHECK THE INSURANCE CONTRACT
- Responsible for personally checking all client policies.
- Identify and address coverage gaps or exposure variations for each renewal by comparing policy forms and form dates on each renewal policy and confirming process completion by signing agency required policy checking document for each account.
- Become Subject Matter Expert in area of interest or technical capability and become a resource to department providing periodic updates of changes, enhancements, issues in chosen area.
- Demonstrate satisfactory progress/development in areas identified for attention by the Agency.
- Maintain and exhibit a positive, professional attitude in the performance of your job, treat clients, prospects, and agency employees with courtesy and respect, ability to maintain composure at all times, conform to the organizational chart on all personnel matters and contribute to a company team approach toward meeting agency goals and providing excellent client services.
- Represent the agency in a competent, professional manner, appropriate business attire for all client events or meetings unless otherwise advised by the client.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Agency Management
- Consistently present for work in a timely manner with isolated unscheduled absences.
- Licensed: California Property & Casualty Agent
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Commercial Account Manager Experience.
- Participating in CIC & CRM or CPCU (or comparable specialty designation).
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize work.
- Willingness to work to meet client needs beyond scheduled hours.
- Proficient at Word, Excel, Power Point Publisher and current internet technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to service our clients effectively through problem solving, appropriate confidentiality, diplomacy, sensitivity and tactfulness.
- Demonstrate proactive work style – Does not have to be asked or reminded of tasks.
- Ability to learn, analyze and comprehend commercial lines of insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize work.
- Demonstrated track record of interacting with, meeting with and partnering with assigned clients to achieve mutually desired issue outcomes via routine client contact via phone, e-mail and periodic meetings and planning sessions.
Primary Location: US-CALIFORNIA
M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc. offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc. is an EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employer.
To apply for this position, please contact us via email or apply in person at:
M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency, Inc.
7447 N. First Street, Suite 101
Fresno, California 93720